Ever wondered the story behind the gal who styles your lovely locks? We're here to tell you. Our very first "Stylist Spotlight" features Redhead Stylist, Erin Cantrell. It's time to dish some dirt!
- Muncie, Ind.
- Muncie Central High School
- Indiana University, Bachelor's in Business Marketing
- Amber's Beauty School
- Shih Tzu named Oliver
- Anything esoteric!
- Pixie cut
Favorite celebrity hairstyle:
- Ginnifer Goodwin
- Michelle Williams
- Crazy core Skittles
Her idea of a perfect date:
- Hmm... This is a hard one! Probably a great outdoor concert on a summer night.
- It'd probably have to be my go-to pair of silver hoop earrings; I wear them almost everyday. And of course, a great pair of high heels.
Favorite places you've traveled to:
- Bali, Indonesia
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Favorite part about her job:
- I love interacting with clients and working in a fun, creative atmosphere. I love making my clients feel good!
Favorite hair product:
- My favorite product is easily the Davines Oi/Oil because it works with all hair types. It's my go-to product.
Tips for future stylists:
- Confidence is key! Be sure to pursue your own unique style. Remember, communication is also key. Be sure to listen to your clients' wants, and be able to deliver them.
Did you know...?
- Erin has lived in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. She's also danced on an international cruise ship!
So, now how do you feel about the gal behind the chair? We're thinking she needs to do a dance performance for everyone at Redhead very soon. Thoughts?
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!